We were very satisfied with our recent stay at the Hampton Inn in the historic district of Charleston. We wanted to be able to walk around the historic district to shop and visit great restaurants. The hotel location was great for that purpose. The free city shuttle with a stop across the street from the hotel was extremely convenient. Our room was clean and well appointed, the staff were very friendly, and the included breakfast was more than adequate. We requested a quiet room and were well accommodated (except for the noise from the a/c fan). We would definitely stay there again, especially as the price was reasonable compared to other hotels in the historic district.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn