This hotel is a great choice for those wishing to be near the Historic District without paying $300/$400 (or more) a night. Although quite small, the rooms are very clean, quite, comfortable and well appointed. All the contemporary conveniences are available, including multiple plug-ins for tech items. The very accommodating staff, especially the concierge, recommended terrific restaurants and made sure a taxi was waiting when we departed. The 5-6 block walk back was a great way to work off a great meal. I've stayed at the high-end hotels in the heart of the district for twice what the HI charged. It wasn't worth it. This Hampton works great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn