This was a return trip to this location, we have stayed there many times. We love the location and in general it was an okay visit. It just seemed that some small things needed more attention. Wrote a message on the soot covered fireplace surround because it needed to be cleaned. The night front desk person did not seem too interested in anything but staring at the computer, and I presume was playing games. Had to ask for hot water, and one evening there was no decaf coffee and no attempt by staff to correct this.. Also saw a "big" roach in the lobby area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn