What a great hotel and so very convenient--a minute walk to the free shuttle stop that takes you all over Charleston. The staff was excellent. I wish I could remember the bellmen's names-- they were the best. And the clerks at the front desk were great. I had requested a refrigerator and it was there when we checked in. The breakfast was huge. Charming courtyard for dining. Loved the hot cookies in the afternoon!! Couldn't have needed anything more. Perfect!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn