Hampton Inn in the Historic District met all our expectations. The staff were so friendly and willing to help in every way possible. They made restaurant reservation for us and called taxis whenever we needed them. The FREE trolley was directly across the street and took you any where in Charleston you needed. Our room was spacious and clean. The FREE breakfast had many choices each day. I highly recommend the Hampton Inn. You will enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn