The hotel is in the perfect location. It's across the the street from the free trolley and just a half block away from King street. the doorman was super nice, the reception folks business only, and the room was lovely. absolutely spotless. Ours had 2 queens and a mini pullout sofa that was perfect for our third child. the breakfast was nice and there was plenty of room to eat. Our only problem was that our room would not cool down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn