I went to Charleston, SC on May 30-June 1. We stayed at this Hampton Inn and LOVED it. The room was very nice. The bedding was extra comfy. The view of the courtyard was simply beautiful. We really enjoyed the breakfast, especially since the courtyard was such a nice place to sit and eat. The location of this hotel was wonderful. It was very easy to get to. We used the trolley a few times to get around and it was just fine. The only downside to this hotel was the parking garage. The spaces were very small and at times it was hard to find a spot. I wish this hotel had it's own parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn