I had stayed at this hotel last summer, and was very disappointed in it. (Previous review: http://preview.tinyurl.com/o6n2tth ) I had decided to try a different hotel the next time I was in town. Well, the hotel I wanted to try was booked, so I figured I would give this one a final try.
I had no issues this time around. The front desk was always manned with attentive staff. The room I was given was spotlessly clean and bright. And a big kudos for the charging station on the nightstand. It has a few power outlets and USB chargers—very convenient.
The interior décor of this hotel is very pleasing with a “southern plantation” theme. And the complimentary breakfast was quite nice as well.
I was happy to have no issues whatsoever this stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Charleston/West Ashley is near downtown historic Charleston, off of Highway 17, close to Citadel Mall, golf courses, and West Ashley historic plantations. Wake up to a free hot breakfast before venturing out in Charleston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston / West Ashley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston / West Ashley Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charleston / West Ashley
- Hampton Inn West Ashley
- Charleston Hampton Inn