We stayed here 3 nights while visiting Charleston. It is a little bit of a drive to the downtown area, but we like staying in a more suburban area and didn't mind the trip. Lovely hotel, nice pool, very nice guest room, good workout facility and great happy hour with wine, beer and appetizers. We didn't need to go out to dinner afterwards! Used the guest laundry, which required a small fee, but was convenient. Cookies and ice water in the lobby were nice features. Didn't care for the touch screen computer in the business center. Too difficult to use. Desk clerks were helpful with maps and directions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Charleston/West Ashley is near downtown historic Charleston, off of Highway 17, close to Citadel Mall, golf courses, and West Ashley historic plantations. Wake up to a free hot breakfast before venturing out in Charleston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston / West Ashley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston / West Ashley Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charleston / West Ashley
- Hampton Inn West Ashley
- Charleston Hampton Inn