Although our stay here was short (2 days), it was very accommodating. The rooms and other parts of the property were clean and well kept. The kitchenette and living room area of the suite was spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was a typical Hampton Inn breakfast with a friendly kitchen staff. The reception/check-in was easy and pleasant, as was the check-out process. Conveniently located near major highways, transportation to downtown Charleston was simple and quick. Near shopping mall and restaurants--nice Japanese restaurant an easy walk across the parking lot. We plan to use this Hampton Inn's "Snooze and Cruise" accommodations before a cruise next spring, which provides accommodations, transportation to and from Charleston's port, and parking for our vehicle while we are away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Charleston/West Ashley is near downtown historic Charleston, off of Highway 17, close to Citadel Mall, golf courses, and West Ashley historic plantations. Wake up to a free hot breakfast before venturing out in Charleston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston / West Ashley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston / West Ashley Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charleston / West Ashley
- Hampton Inn West Ashley
- Charleston Hampton Inn