Hampton Inn Charleston - Daniel Island
  • Pool
$319
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $374/night.

$249
  • Restaurant
$309
King Charles Inn(Charleston)
$219
$199
Official Website
Town & Country Inn and Suites(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$119
Holiday Inn Express Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$100
$178
$161
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsisle of palmsquiet locationgreat hotelfamily weddingclean hotelcomplimentary breakfasteasy accessbusiness tripthe breakfast areasouth carolinaclose to downtownnice staywould stay here againfront desk stafffresh fruiteach morningdaniels
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Great stay; two days for work. Pleasant, fresh surroundings and public areas including a cosy breakfast room and lounge. Well maintained property, great, clean room and nicely working shower in the bath.
Pool looked nice but was too rainy to swim.
Gym was quite small and had a glass door facing the lobby; not quite enough privacy to work out. Breakfast was included. Plenty of options including a hot dish, fruit, cereals, breads, etc. Real silverware and dishes (not plastic/paper) would really enhance the breakfast experience. Loved the fresh baked cookies at 4pm!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2012

While the property was beautiful...the bathrooms have a SEVERE design flaw. There was a person in the room next to us talking to us thru the vent above the sink!! We couldn't believe it, so we got up on the sink and looked thru the vent, and we were able to see into the room next to us!! I told the management and hopefully they will fix this, because it is a beautiful property.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hideeho1
Reviewed May 30, 2012

They take this seriously. I got a handwritten thank you note when I checked in. Yes, I'm Hilton Honors but this is the only Hilton Hotel that I've stayed at ever that has done this. Beautiful campus, great location. Great job.

There was one weird thing though. The sign coming off the freeway for the hotel (and everything else on that street) was very small. We missed the turn and ended up back on the freeway, had to go back across the bridge we just came over for a second time to make sure we turned on Fairchild St.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Elaine A
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I stayed here for one night on a long drive from NJ to Florida. I had never seen Charleston, so I thought I would make a quick side trip to see it. I made reservations with Hilton Points and there was no problem using those. This hotel is difficult to find late at night though, and is a little off the beaten track. That turned out to be a plus, as it is in a safe, quiet business neighborhood. As a female traveling alone, I appreciated that. My check in was quick, the room was exceptionally clean with no odors. The breakfast was busy, and well stocked with hot foods, and cold. The coffee was good, and there was a large brochure area of attractions, which was helpful to read during breakfast for a headstart on attractions. The front desk was also helpful in providing concise directions cheerfully, and offered helpful advise. I would recommend this hotel, and would like to return with family! A great place to stop!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank PJWILSON
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We stayed two nights here recently for a friend's wedding, and it was actually a nicer stay than I expected from a Hampton Inn! The hotel is just off the highway, but the sign off the main road is pretty tough to see, so keep your eyes peeled.

The property itself is pretty standard, well maintained, and with good service. What really set this place apart for me from what I was expecting were the little things like decent WiFi, a shower head mounted high enough that I didn't have to crouch down, and the shower curtain rods that curve out, making the shower feel larger than it actually is.

It's a Hampton Inn, not a fancy Westin, but it's a nicely done hotel, and we'd happily stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple