The Mills House Wyndham Grand Hotel
$439
  • Pool
The Vendue Charleston's Art Hotel(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$249
  • Restaurant
King Charles Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$279
$359
$269
$219
French Quarter Inn(Charleston)
$349
  • Breakfast included
Town & Country Inn and Suites(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$129
$218
$199
$215
$197
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$124
3,675 results
All reviewsbarbadoes roomgreat locationbarbados roompoogan's porchqueen streetwithin walking distanceholiday innhistoric districtvalet parkingbeautiful courtyardrooms are smallcorner roommeeting streetsouthern charmper daycharming hoteldowntown charleston
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Really enjoyed the location and the Southern Hospitality. I look forward to going back when I can explore on a personal visit.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade. Not many views from the windows.
  • Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Stayed for a short weekend trip. Hotel was conveniently located just 1 block off of the King St shopping area, a 5 minute walk from Market St and its restaurants, and just a short walk to the old battery and water front park.
Rooms were clean and check in was easy. The rooms are a little small but that is attributed to the age of the building. I am a Priority Club member, so the hotel gave us drink coupons to their in house bar (which is a great place to start your evening with a drink). All in all, I would stay here again over other hotels in Downtown.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 8, 2011

The staff will guide one through this lovely city.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Great service, friendly staff, clean, quiet and relaxing! Well deserved shout outs to Christina at the front desk so friendly and helpful in arraigning our late check out. Rob and Brittany (also at the front desk) great service, helpful recommendations and perfect directions (no need for a map). Mr. Paul the Maitre D so warm and friendly you can tell this man loves his job. I can’t complete this review without giving Will and Nic bellmen/valets a shout out; Will was always able to remember me and my car so I always felt my car was left in good hands. And Nic was always there to welcome me back with a warm smile and friendly greeting. He was able to lift my spirits even after I had walked what felt like 20 miles on a hot humid September day! I also had the most delicious iced mocha latte’ I have ever tasted – rivals Starbucks, I just wish I could remember the lady in the bar that made it. If you are looking for a great place within easy walking distance to downtown attractions The Mills House is a great choice. I plan to stay there during my next trip to Charleston.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Very nice option in the historic district. We parked the car when we arrived and didn't need it again until we were ready to leave. Our 2nd floor room even had a cute poolside patio area. All around a great stay!

• Stayed: September 2011