“Way More Than I Expected...”

The Reel Deal Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Year-round inshore/offshore, deep-sea & big game saltwater fishing. “Best prices in the Lowcountry”; licenses, bait & tackle included. Targeting RedDrum, SeaTrout, Sheepshead, Snapper, Grouper, Dolphin, Tuna, Wahoo, Shark & many others. Captain Rich operates multiple boats for your “Reel” fishing experience!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My girlfriend and I went out with Captain Tom this past weekend to fish for some sharks. Within the first 3 minutes of us being out there, we were pulling in 3-4 footers faster than anyone on board could handle it. Once the action died down, we moved elsewhere to pull in a few more before the days end. Captain Tom and first mate Griffin REALLY know what they're doing out there, and where the fish are located. Griffin accidentally dropped one of my sharks back into the water BUT they did stay out there longer than they were supposed to, to insure that I caught another one. It was way more action and way more fun than I expected. My girlfriend was hesitant to go, but the experience was likely the highlight of her trip (a big thanks to Theresa for urging me to convince her to go). All in all, it was a great time; and I will be sure to do it again, and to ask for Captain Tom by name.

I do recommend that if you go out, do the four hour trip. Even if you do so on consecutive days. You'd be surprised how much 4 hours on the water will take out of you if you're not used to it. But 4 hours is no where near enough time to fish... you'll want to go out again the next day.

1  Thank LeoDeCapua

Reviewed August 30, 2013

My son and I booked with little lead Time and they were able to accommodate us. Capt Brian was great. He got us on fish and allowed us to fish to our abilities. We moved on to new spots as it became apparent that the bite was slowing. Good dialogue and he respected us and our abilities, as some captains seem to find difficult. The boat was exceptionally clean and fast. Capt Brian's knowledge was apparent and appreciated. We had a great half day trip! I will definitely book again the next time I'm in Charleston...in fact I might come back to Charleston sooner rather than later, just to fish with Capt Brian again.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have never done any saltwater fishing until today and let me tell yall I will be back! Me and a friend went on an inshore fishing trip with Captain Rich and his mate Joe today and we had an unbelievable fishing trip and learned alot about different styles of fishing and species as well. We caught well over 60 fish and several different species sheepshead, trout, reds, sharks etc.. Captain Rich and Joe put us on the fish and we had a blast! We got 3 bags of fillets and gonna fire up the grill tonight! I would recommend choosing The Reel Deal Charters to anyone that is up for a good time and hopefully a bountiful catch like we had!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Just wanted to share about the great trip my family and I had with Reel Deal and Capt. Brian Garris. My family of five went with Brian in june and had a wonderful fishing experience. We had never been fishing before but that did not matter to Capt. Brian. He was extreemly patient and made sure all of us were taken care of. Our trip was four hours long for a total of 9 large reds and we lost count of the number of trout. Capt Brian tried several different spots until we had success. He even wanted to take us for some sharks but my kids were afraid of catching Jaws! One more note...I have a special needs five year old and Capt. Brian made sure she was safe and also gave her the special attention she needed to give her a great trip.THANKS CAPT. BRIAN GARRIS for an Awesome time.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I recently took 5 boys, all under the age of 12, out with Captain Brian of The Reel Deal Fishing Charters to try and catch some big sharks in celebration of shark week! And catch them we did!!! I figured we would keep it short and only booked a two hour trip, but two hours was all Captain Brian needed to put us on some big sharks (the smallest was still at least 3.5-4 feet). In an hour, we must have caught 5 sharks, one for each of the boys. There is nothing more amazing than seeing the look of awe on a child's face when they pull a big shark to the boat and get to stand next to it or hold it for pictures. Captain Brian was so good with the kids and made it an unforgettable morning for all of us. How great will it be for the boys to be able to show all of these great shark pictures they caught during shark week, to all of their friends!! Thank you Captain Brian and the Reel Deal Charters!!! I think we will go for a longer trip next time:)