“Fishing Charter May 26, 2013”

The Reel Deal Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Year-round inshore/offshore, deep-sea & big game saltwater fishing. “Best prices in the Lowcountry”; licenses, bait & tackle included. Targeting RedDrum, SeaTrout, Sheepshead, Snapper, Grouper, Dolphin, Tuna, Wahoo, Shark & many others. Captain Rich operates multiple boats for your “Reel” fishing experience!
Charleston, SC
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fishing Charter May 26, 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Five Star Rating in our book. Grandfather booked charter for 3 including son in law and grandson. Captain Brian met us with his 24' professional rig ready to go. We were fishing in 15 minutes, caught sharks first as a fun fighting event for all of us. Then moved on to 4-5 more places catching trout and enjoying beautiful Charleston area landscapes from the water. His gear is top notch, plenty of fresh bate and his 30 years experience in these waters are the keys.

Visited May 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

It was my first time in the United States and my first time on a fishing trip and it was absolutely brilliant. First of all Capt. Rich Harris and his wife were credits to their company, proving everything I had heard about southern hospitality true and more. They were exceedingly welcoming and friendly throughout the whole experience, Rich is a very well informed captain who kept us entertained with his knowledge and humour throughout the charter, not to mention a great instructor. Everything from the high speed ride to the reef, to catching fish, having a drink with your buddies in the sun and just shooting the breeze made the day an experience i would not hesitate to recommend again. Thanks for helping make my first trip to the US such a memorable experience!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Podgerama
North Augusta, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Back Again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Back with Captain Rich for the 6th time and this time with my 10 year old boy. Even with not so great weather, he put is on fish and made it a great experience as he always does. Reds and trout, and as always great memories. Thanks for running a straight up great company that puts out an awesome effort every time.

Visited April 2013
Jefferson, North Carolina, United States
“They are thr Reel Deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

I showed up at the dock to 25+ mph winds and a storm rolling in. Capt. Greg and Theresa were able to reschedule the trip two days later. We were greeted with a gorgeous morning and the redfish bite was on! Caught a bunch including three 25-30 inches. Thank you for a great day. Theresa was great to work with on the scheduling side and Capt. Greg put me on the fish! As others have said they know Charleston and can help point you in the right direction. That included a great lunch spot after a morning of fishing. I look forward to coming back later in the year to try for reds on the fly!

Visited March 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Captain Greg's Crew Fishing Expedition!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Our experience was fantastic! When I called to book the trip, Theresa not only helped me choose which Charter would work best for us, but she also helped me find a hotel in the area and gave me advice concerning night life. This was our first trip to the Charleston area, so the advice was extremely helpful. Captain Greg contacted us the night before to schedule our trip. He was extremely nice and provided specific details concerning our trip. The next morning, he was on time and took us out for a fantastic trip. Each time he moved the boat to a new area, we caught even more fish! He really knows where to fish! There were other boats around us, but Captain Greg kept us reeling in the big ones! We had an amazing time! We are planning another trip in May with some friends, and we will definitely book another charter! Thanks, Amanda

Visited March 2013