“Girls trip weekend”
Review of Chucktown Tavern - CLOSED

Chucktown Tavern
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We will be closed for the Summer .. watch our website for details.
Old Hickory, Tennessee
“Girls trip weekend”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

While on my annual girls trip, my friends and I were looking for a low key bar to hang out at night...and we found the perfect one here. The bartenders (Adrian & Scott) were very attentative and friendly and both had great personality. They had karaoke the night we went (which is why we went...we are from Nashville so we like to hear music). The place is small, but that was exactly the kind of place we were looking for. When we come back to Charleston, we will def make the "a must" stop! Thanks for the fun night Adrian & Scott!

• Visited January 2013

Claxton, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food and service”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My girlfriends and I visited Chuckwagon Tavern and were pleasantly surprised by both the service and the food. The service was exceptional and the food was great! The price was very reasonable for the amount of food we received. Definitely more than you would expect from tavern/diner cuisine. We enjoyed the meal and watching how attentive the waitress was to everyone who entered the restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
Mount Dora, FL
“Great place to hang out!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We were concerned about finding a place to eat with our 15 month old. We went here because of a promotion I had received. It was pretty quiet on a Tuesday night but they welcomed us and our daughter. The Pimento Cheese Balls were great, I wish I had order more! I ordered the shrimp and my sides were risotto and a baked potato. Everything tasted really good but the risotto was more like regular rice. My husband got a burger and fries. He loved the burger but the fries were so over cooked they were inedible. Overall, I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a good place to eat. The staff was very friendly and the food was great for the most part.

Visited December 2012
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Great Food and Service at the Chuckton Tavern”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We went in with a group of 9 including 5 teenagers. Were treated really well and the service was great. Most of us had the hamburgers, which were huge and delicious. Everyone enjoyed their meals.

• Visited November 2012
Ohio
“Southern hospitality”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

We decided to try this Tavern slightly off the beaten path for dinner our first night in Charleston. The server was attentive and the owners even more so. They made us feel welcome and we enjoyed watching them interact with the regulars, including an older woman in a scooter chair they set up an outdoor heater for while she finished her dinner on a chilly November evening. The food was delicious. The pulled pork was the best I've ever had!