“The complete package”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Leaf delivers it all. Great food, wonderful and friendly service, all at a reasonable price. Enjoyed the amazing double burger while friends loved the salmon BLT. Sit in the courtyard!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had a wonderful evening with good food, beautiful atmosphere and very friendly and attentive service.
We feel there was a great effort made to make us happy and we will go back . my husbands mussels were delicious, but he did not think the chicken Marcela was what he expected.
I loved the generous beet salad and the Salmon special was great....our friends think the meatloaf is the very best! Expensive night out for meatloaf but the atmosphere and nice people make up for that!

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our time and the quiet romantic clean environment. However the food was not what we really expected. My humble opinion is they seem to try too hard to be worth the money.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a food tour stop...ambiance was great with a flowing airy feel...the tour trio appeared to be a complete after thought...probably not showcasing themselves at all, with no rhyme or reasoning...a steak tamale, shrimp macncheese, and a skewer of cherry tomato and mozarella, all on the same plate...no garnish, just odd...each was okay not memorable..macncheese was congealed and would have been much better served freshly heated...people at the bar were calm and appeared to be relaxing and enjoying themselves...

Reviewed September 14, 2013

When you walk up to Leaf, be prepared to wait about 10 minutes to be seated, even if you have a reservation, they are not incredibly organized in the host department. The atmosphere is beautiful and cozy on the inside, with a great outdoor patio. The service can be a little slow but it is ALWAYS worth it. If you can, ask for Lisa K, she is both friendly and interactive. Now, the food; I have never had anything at Leaf that I have not enjoyed, to the point where I want to lick the plate. Brunch is fantastic with a Bloody Mary or Mimosa included in the price. Dinner has a Steak du Jour with a seasonal vegetable with truffled french fries, that is to die for. As someone in the hospitality industry in Charleston, I have dined at all of the renowned restaurants in town & Leaf is definitely one of my favorites. I would highly recommend Leaf Cafe, to guests and locals.