“shark fishing”

Captains Source Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The experience on the Charleston waterways is something that you do not want to miss! You really will see a different part of the area many don't get the opportunity to experience - ranging from spectacular views, unique wildlife, and incredible history. Whatever your boating needs - sightseeing, fishing, ecotour, history, sunset - you came to the right place with Captains Source! Captains Source only works with Licensed USCG Captains.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My brother, Harley Jeff, and I just completed the shark fishing excursion with Captain Patrick Crawford. We absolutely loved it. We caught many Atlantic Sharp Nose Sharks. The captain was so knowledgable and friendly. Can't wait to return and do it again!!! Love you Cap'n Patrick!!! You're the best! !!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had a grea time aboard and saw several groups of dolphins....even saw a couple of BABY dolphins! The captain was knowledgable about the area and was a really nice fella.
The directions given on the confirmation email was a bit confusing in directing us to where we needed to go. We weren't sure which entrance was the FRONT of the restaurant (it's the water side by the boats). Once we figured out that the water side was the front of the restaurant we were told to look for the white boat with a center console. Ummmm hello! There was more than one. We finally just started asking if they were the dolphin tour and found our boat. We suggest you take cushions along as the seats have no cushioning and the captain was clipping along at a good speed....hurt a few times when he hit some waves.
Now that we know who/what/where to go, we would take the tour again! The weather was A+ perfect and the sunset was beautiful! After the sunset we were still on the water and had a FULL MOON to enjoy as well!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I booked this dolphin tour and took my daughter and two grandkids ages 5 and 8. We had the best time and I although I live in the Myrtle Beach area and visit Charleston quite often I never realized how many dolphins we actually have in the Charleston area to see. We trawled up and down the Shem Creek area watching lots of dolphins. Captain Colt was the best at getting us close to were we would spot them. We were also lucky enough to have a loggerhead turtle go swimming right past our boat. We were on the boat with one other couple and everyone had a great time. This is the second tour I have booked with Captains Source. I will definitely be booking some tours in the near future. Thanks for such a lasting memory.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We had a great time on our dolphin watching tour. We didnt see too many dolphins but I understand that has nothing to do with the captain as the dolphins will only come out when they feel like it. Would love to use Captains Source again in the future.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I booked a shark fishing trip for my husband's birthday. The trip was for 2 hours. There was just 1 other couple on the boat with us. We only caught 2 small sharks the whole trip but the captain moved to several location to better our chances. He was very knowledgeable about the area and had excellent fishing experience. I was not aware when I booked the trip that we were not allowed to keep the shark. I was hoping to eat what we caught, but I was told that would be a totally different trip. They did not have a cooler for the fish. My rating would have been higher if we were allowed to take home our catch but I just glad my husband was able to reel one in.