“Loved it!!!!!”

Captains Source Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The experience on the Charleston waterways is something that you do not want to miss! You really will see a different part of the area many don't get the opportunity to experience - ranging from spectacular views, unique wildlife, and incredible history. Whatever your boating needs - sightseeing, fishing, ecotour, history, sunset - you came to the right place with Captains Source! Captains Source only works with Licensed USCG Captains.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My mom, my daughter, & I took this tour. There was one other lady & her young daughter on the tour with us. We had an awesome time & saw lots of dolphins. Captain Branden took us out & was an awesome tour guide. He answered all of our questions & volunteered more information as well. He made sure he found dolphins for us & stopped the boat when we were close enough to watch them playing. We saw a lot of dolphins & enjoyed the whole trip! I would highly recomend this tour to anyone. Well worth the money!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Captain Brett took us on a tour of Charleston harbor. There are just 6 people on the boat so it is not crowded although if you are not a fan of small boats, it is not for you. He is very knowledgeable about Charleston history and the dolphins which were fairly active. The water was a little choppy but he was able to get us around the harbor without too much water being thrown on us, but be aware you will probably get wet. We were told we could bring drinks and food but there was no way we could eat on the boat. It is a fast moving trip. We did enjoy our picnic dinner once we got to the dock. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience. I would recommend for couples and singles but not small children.

3  Thank mndw
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Such great fun - I don't think we would have had the complete love of the Charleston/Mount Pleasant area if it had not been for this experience capping off our stay. Loved seeing the dolphins in the wild and the coast from the harbor and having the captain tell of the points of interest that we were near. Our family was with one other couple on a bay boat and it's the most fun I've ever had getting my hair messed up and the spray of salt water in my face. My family and I had silly goofy smiles on our faces during the trip and when it ended. It was so worth the price.

5  Thank cascade98
Reviewed August 20, 2012

What a fun and exciting two hours we had with Capt.Mike and Michelle. They are so versatile and will make sure your experience is special for you and your friends. The boat was clean and comfortable and we got to climb around all over it just like we knew what we were doing! I would go again in a heart beat! Sail on....!

2  Thank 955carol
See more reviews
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We've lived in Charleston for 20 years and taken most of the tours. Captain Mike's and Michelle's sailing tour was probably the best. Two hours of history and magnificent views. We saw all the Charleston landmarks, jumping dolphins, and even a large sea turtle. Mike and Michelle were great guides, like you've known them for years. What a fun and relaxing tour! Highly recommended!

2  Thank fred w