“Bliss on Charleston Harbor”

Charleston Sailing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sail year round on Charleston’s finest, private, and romantic 50ft luxury yachts, "Fate" and "Kismet". Rated by Forbes as one of the top romantic things to do in Charleston! Enjoy the sights of this beautiful city from historical landmarks to a wide variety of wildlife as you relax and feel the ocean breeze, all while your professional captain and mate cater to your every need. Available for hourly, daily and overnight adventures. Most charters are 2-4 hours in length and circle the entire Charleston Harbor. Gourmet Catering options are available and you are welcome to bring your favorite beverages along for the ride. Professional photography is available. Book in advance as we do well oer 500 charters per year. Large Party? Our high capacity motor yacht Kismet is the best yacht for parties up to 20 guests. The perfect Bachelorette party, corporate event, birthday, or just a family outing. We can also legally fish with your party on board, we have poles and bait.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Asheville, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Bliss on Charleston Harbor”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Once again, Captain Dustin Ryan and crew outdid themselves! As the gentle evening breezes carried us slowly past the Ravenel Bridge, the sun was setting majestically in the west while the blue moon rose silently in the east. How can anything top that? Oh, and dolphins all about, too.
Thank you Captain Ryan and Evan for a magical evening aboard "Fate".

1 Thank Margaret C

Calgary, Canada
“Most romantic sail!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was our second time on the SV Fate, we loved it so much last time that we made a special trip down from Charlotte just to be go again! After an amazing 3 hour sunset sail, swimming in the ocean and a perfectly romantic evening, it was the perfect scene for a beautiful surprise engagement! Dustin was so great, catering to us and even took some amazing pictures. Thanks to the SV Fate crew for once again making this an amazing evening!!

Visited July 2013
Oakland, New Jersey
“Dream sail on the SV Fate!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

What a beautiful sail yesterday on the SV Fate! We celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary with family aboard the ship and oh what a magnificent 3 hours it was! A sleek, well equipped vessel combined with an attentive, personable and experienced crew (Capt. Dustin and Mate Evan) plus fantastic views of Charleston from the water all made the sail an absolute delight. If you have a few hours to spend in Charleston you won't regret your choice to spend your valuable time on the "Fate"!

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Simply the BEST - we will be back!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have been on several 'boating excursions', but our time on the Fate with Captain Dustin and crew was the best experience I have ever had. In August, 2013 my teenage sons and I sailed around the Charleston Harbor for 3 hours on Fate. We were able to hoist sails, steer, swim, relax enjoy great conversation with the crew. Fate is a beautiful prestine sail boat and it is obvious that Dustin and crew were focused on one thing - creating the perfect day for my family. I would like to say we had the best sailing conditions, but we did not. And that did not matter! Dustin showed us how to sail with little wind, anchored us in a location where we could take a swim while taking in the beauty of Charleston and magnitiude of the Yorktown. As an added bonus, he took professional quality pictures to capture the memory and posted them for us to download and share. Wondering about cost? It is more than reasonable - and when you actually see what you could have been sailing on - you will know that you just got the deal of your Charleston vacation. If you are traveling with a large group, I encourage you to break away from the pack and enjoy time on Fate. Whether you are seeking high adventure or a quiet relaxing get away - Charleston Sailing Charters (Fate) is the best choice.

North Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best money I've ever spent”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We booked a 2 hour cruise on the Fate September of 2012. It was a surprise gift to my parents for their anniversary. My dad loves sailing and has a small boat of his own, but he's still a beginner. All he talks about is wanting to buy a bigger boat and get out on the open water. So I knew this would make his year. As soon as we got to the docks his face just lit up. And when he saw the huge sailboat we would be taking- he was truly taken aback. The boat was stunning. Captain Dustin was so nice and friendly. I even got catering from Caviar & Bananas (recommended by the crew) and that was the cherry on top. One year later, and my dad is still talking about how "special" that day was. To see him enjoy himself like that made it the best money I've ever spent. I'd do it again in a heartbeat, and recommend it to everyone!

Visited September 2012