“Customer service well done”

Pearlz Little Oyster Bar
Ranked #142 of 940 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Dining at the bar I mentioned to the bartender that my appetizer was not up to my expectation.
Almost immediately Rebecah the manager showed up at my side to address my problem.She was knowledgeable ,professional and concerned for my satisfaction.As an owner of a service business,I appreciate a staff that is so proactive.My main course was excellent and the customer service I received made me forget what it was that I complained about in the first place.
I will return!

1  Thank Steve K
thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Pearlz Little Oyster Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience! Customer service is very important to us and we greatly appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Went for the happy hour menu...the shrimp and the oysters are just awesome! The potato chips are great as well!

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Pearlz Little Oyster Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you so much for the generous review. We are pleased you enjoyed your experience at Pearlz and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The waitress was fantastic..I ordered a glass of champagne and it was flat.I mentioned it to her..the manager came over..opened another bottle right at the table..wanted to make sure we were happy..great food..husband said oysters were very fresh..

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Pearlz Little Oyster Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

We are happy you had such an enjoyable experience at Pearlz Oyster Bar in West Ashley. Please come back again very soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

in the city for a short vacation with wife,was told of this place by co worker
he was right on this place. must the oyster beds right out back man were they fresh
wife had a Dozen raw and had some fried. wife enjoyed hers to max I did too just not a good size portion of the fried ones go during happy hour and try the house brews just 2.50 a glass
the dark is great. also don't do the lobster roll at 15.95 its not all that!
bottom line a great date night
Bobbyandbj Gibson

Reviewed July 25, 2013

It was a very very late lunch here, after the journey from Duncan to Charleston so my tummy wasn't really ready for chilled food. I never realized before this there can be so many types of oysters and flavors. The small ones were really good, cucumber taste which was very refreshing. I am Asian and my English friend communicated with the service staff and she recommended us a few types of oysters for sampling. I am not sure if they already have a "catalog" of oysters with photo, name and description of the taste etc; that will be helpful for visitors who take a longer time to comprehend what the service staff said because of the American accent Asians are not used to. I could have ordered more oysters if not for my sensitive stomach. The oysters were so fresh and succulent. Service was good and the manager was friendly and interacted with the patrons. Next day, the few of us spoke about going back to this restaurant again but due to the limited time in Charleston, we didn't get our 2nd round of oysters.

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Pearlz Little Oyster Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you for dining with us at Pearlz! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us as well as our fresh oysters! We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again soon.