“Not to be Missed”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cannon
Description: Cozy and sophisticated Lana Restaurant & Bar offers old world cuisine with local and sustainable ingredients. Chef owned and operated Lana is off the beaten path and a local favorite. In house cured meats and pates, house made gnocchi Lana has garnered local regional and national acclaim.The freshest ingredients are delivered daily by local farmers and fisherman. Join us for lunch or dinner we look forward to serving you. We also now have FREE PARKING across the street at Holy Communion Church from 5pm-12pm! You can find entrances to the lot on Rutledge or Ashley.
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Chef John Ondo and his staff prepare outstanding dishes. Service is great. My wife and I have many great dinners there. It is uniformly great.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Without a doubt this is one of the best places to dine in Charleston. The meal was fantastic. The duck is superb, the best duck I've ever eaten. My wife had the catch-of-the-day, a local fish known as tilefish which was equally impressive. Our server Kelly was personable, friendly and helpful. Chef John (owner) actually served our dinner and was as inviting and unpretentious as the dinner itself. You will not go wrong eating here but make a reservation as this place fills up quickly.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I've eaten here several times for lunch. Great atmosphere, not overly crowded and pleasant servers, greeted with a smile. Food is good and portioned well. I ordered the ham panini and fries and soup...love the homemade taste to the fries and the sandwich is a good size, can't eat it all...would come again and recommend.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

We recently went with friends to Lana's and enjoyed it. The couple with whom we dined knew the waitress, who was delightful, from their earlier visits. All of our dishes were very good. I particularly liked that one can order half portions of the pasta entrees. We'll be back.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Friday dinner at Lana. We took the peach gorgonzola salad and the scallops apetizer.
The food was excellent, very tasty nice presentation. One of the best meal I had lately
The staff is very friendly, service quite fast, and price reasonable. I would definately recommend it !