“Fantastic bakery”

Saffron Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #167 of 910 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Telephone 843-722-5588. Place is great & big. It also includes a Mediterranean market
Carolina
“Fantastic bakery”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This place had great food, a really friendly staff, and fantastic freshly baked goods. We ended up eating here several times during our one-week vacation, for lunch, but mostly for breakfast, despite the fact that our hotel offered free breakfast.

Visited May 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Bakery and Middle Eastern Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I love going to Saffron. The bakery has an awesome selection of pastries, and the desserts are outstanding. The Tiramisu is some of the best I have ever had! If you sit down for a meal, I recommend the lamb kabobs. It takes a little bit of time for them to properly cook the kabobs, but it is worth it when they come out.

Adams Run, SC
“Outstanding”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My girlfriend and I ate breakfast here last saturday morning. I had heard good things about the place and had been aiming to try it for years. I ordered an omelot and my girlfriend got the croissant sandwich. Scrambled eggs and a huge hunk of country ham on a homemade croissant. It was so big, she could only eat half of it. And my omelot was possibly the best I've ever had in my life. With homemade whole wheat toast. Excellent iced tea. The waiter was a low key soft spoken fellow who did his job very efficiently. I was most impressed with the entire experience. We'll be going back.

Colonia, New Jersey
“Just another restaurant”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast. Been here before. It was better this time. We all had pancakes and bacon. The pancakes were a tad dry and the bacon was ok. Nothing special here.

Felpham
“Great Cafe”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a casual cafe which is convenient after a harbour tour as you head back towards the Market area.
In addition to the menu items they have a wonderful range of cakes beautifully displayed.
Everything we had was fresh and tasted great. We experienced good servcie from a young staff.

• Visited April 2013