“Yum!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We passed by Kilwins on our way to the Straw Market. Everything looked so good that we just had to go in. We bought some delicious fudge (milk pecan snapper), some caramel krispies and some caramel apples. Simply delicious!!

3  Thank denver60

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Passed by this store and couldn't help but go in! Smelled so delicious. Purchased a piece of fudge which was wonderful! A lot of ice cream and chocolate choices! Too hard to choose just one!

2  Thank palmtreegirl21
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by to get some ice cream because a friend had recommended we must go. I am so glad we did. The ice cream was amazing. The staff was friendly. And there were lots of other goodies too. Enjoy

2  Thank TCfromNJ
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I purchased lemonade. It was very good, fresh squeezed, but I could have gotten the same thing down the street for 50 cents less. Not the worse thing in the world, but something that I noticed.

My friend purchased ice cream. He enjoyed it.

2  Thank Kahntra
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Stopped in here yesterday and met Mr. Unfriendly working. I just bought 2 Pralines and he never said boo. Never thanked me for ordering when I got my change back. He did the same thing with the couple ahead of me. Guess he was having a bad day. I bought some Praline's from another store the day before thaat were better than these.

2  Thank Bigfoot424