“A great time visiting Morris Island”

Adventure Harbor Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Family fun for everyone! We offer 3 hour shell and sharks tooth hunting & history trips out to beautiful and secluded Morris Island, as well as romantic sunset and dolphin cruises. Science and eco tours for kids, and school groups that meet or exceed SC school standards as well. Definitely kid and pet friendly, too. Our vessels are perfectly suited for private charters, bachelorette and bachelor parties, anniversaries and birthday parties, any kind of get together you can think of, up to 80 passengers. Come on out and see us!
Saint Louis
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A great time visiting Morris Island”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Captain Howie & First Mate Marnie were great. The trip was in jeopardy due to weather and the crew showed legitimate concern if we would be able to go. But, the weather cleared and we headed out to Morris Island. Along the way Captain Howie kept the trip entertaining by pointing out the local landmarks, giving a brief history, and pointing out wildlife. Once we arrived on the Island, we were free to roam and collect shells. Tons of shells. Marnie was terrific in answering the questions about the shells and really knows her stuff. We had more than enough time to find seashells and enjoy the island. On the way back, Captain Howie slowed the boat so we could watching dolphins swimming nearby. Marnie explained some neat facts about dolphins and later on had a little show and tell session for the kids/adults on different items from the ocean.

All in all, we highly recommend Adventure Harbor Tours and we would definitely do this again. Captain Howie and Marnie did a great job!!

San Diego
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Our family, 50+, was taken to Morris Island by Captain Howie & First Mate Marnie. What a treat! The trip to and from the island was smooth "sailing" and we saw some dolphins along the way. Capt. Howie and Marnie were the perfect "tour guides" and Marnie fascinated all of us, adults, teens & young children, with her incredible knowledge and samples of the many things you may see on Morris Island. My only regret, our 3 hr trip went way too fast! I can't wait to go back!

1 Thank Kristi T
Charleston, South Carolina
“Sunset Dolphin Cruise was fabulous!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My friend and her 8 year old daughter were in town and we booked the Sunset Dolphin Cruise. The cruise was relaxing, the Captain very knowledgeable and fun, and the dolphins were great. The sunset over the Ashley River was beautiful. Whether you are a tourist or a local you’ll enjoy the cruise. The Captain is very accommodating so that everyone on the cruise has the best experience. Bring your own snacks and drink. Coolers are acceptable. This is a good setting for a birthday event, office event, or "just because you can" type of event.

Goose Creek
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I celebrated my 40th birthday with a group of friends, Captain Howard had been working with me for a few months. He was professional and extremely helpful with my concerns. Then my big day came and it couldn't have gone any smoother and everyone had such a great time. My day couldn't have gone any better. Truly amazing!! Highly recommend them. Already planning my next event with them in mind.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful time even for my 3 year old!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

The kids had loads of fun looking for shark teeth and yes - we found some! Great time and the captain helped identify objects we found and gave insight on the history of Morris Island. I would recommend this tour!