“Excellent trip”

Adventure Harbor Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Family fun for everyone! We offer 3 hour shell and sharks tooth hunting & history trips out to beautiful and secluded Morris Island, as well as romantic sunset and dolphin cruises. Science and eco tours for kids, and school groups that meet or exceed SC school standards as well. Definitely kid and pet friendly, too. Our vessels are perfectly suited for private charters, bachelorette and bachelor parties, anniversaries and birthday parties, any kind of get together you can think of, up to 80 passengers. Come on out and see us!
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent trip”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

If you look up "shark obsessed" in the dictionary, there is a picture of my son. Capt Howie and biologist Marnie took us on a great tour. We saw dolphins, heard stories about history, got to see all sorts of incredible sea creatures on Morris Island, collected beautiful sea shells and best of all, found 15 shark teeth. Full of charisma and great fun! This trip was worth every penny. I have recommended it to everyone I saw in Charleston and even someone we ran into on the way back home. You won't be sorry. Thanks for a great trip Howie and Marnie!

Visited March 2013

Norfolk, Virginia
“Amazing Time”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I find it hard to believe anyone reviewed this negatively. I was down in Charleston visiting some friends, and I wanted to go out on a boat since so much of the area is water. There was a Groupon for a sunset dolphin tour, and I decided it would be a good idea. I was correct. The crew was informative, entertaining, accommodating, and friendly. Everyone on the boat seemed to have a great time, despite the weather turning unexpectedly cold. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to tour the Charleston Harbor. To anyone who was whining about prices and "bang for their buck," I don't know where you're from, but people have to make a living. I would have gladly paid full price, and I probably will when I am back in the area.

Visited March 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Family Fun!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

First, Captain Howie nicely called to move us up a day since the weather was turning sour the day we were booked. Our boys (13 and 8 yo) collected over 60 shark teeth of various species while getting a knowledgable and humorous history lesson of the area. Don't waste your time calling around...adventure harbor tours is all you'll need!!!! Thanks Captain Howie and crew!

“Great history lesson with a fun boat ride.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great captain and first mate. My wife and I had a great time, we saw dolphins and a beautiful sunset. Would definitely do again.

72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Best tour of our trip!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Adventure Harbor Tours

Very worthy of its number 1 Rating!

My husband and I had so much fun on this tour. We were a little worried the morning of this tour as we woke up to a pretty cold day and not expected to get much warmer. We decided to brave it though and boy are we glad we did. Captain Howie is such a blast and was so helpful in helping us find treasures on the beach. If it wasn't for him I probably would have never found a shark's tooth. Morris Island is awesome, totally uninhabitated and isolated and shells everywhere on the beach. I found three perfect sand dollars which is amazing in itself as in my 56 years I have only once before found one. If in the Charleston area do not miss this tour! Captain Howie will even pick you up in the downtown area for only $15 extra. That was so worth it! Thanks Captain Howie for the fun time. Hope you enjoyed your Yuengling!