“Great history lesson with a fun boat ride.”

Adventure Harbor Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Family fun for everyone! We offer 3 hour shell and sharks tooth hunting & history trips out to beautiful and secluded Morris Island, as well as romantic sunset and dolphin cruises. Science and eco tours for kids, and school groups that meet or exceed SC school standards as well. Definitely kid and pet friendly, too. Our vessels are perfectly suited for private charters, bachelorette and bachelor parties, anniversaries and birthday parties, any kind of get together you can think of, up to 80 passengers. Come on out and see us!
“Great history lesson with a fun boat ride.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great captain and first mate. My wife and I had a great time, we saw dolphins and a beautiful sunset. Would definitely do again.

67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Best tour of our trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Adventure Harbor Tours

Very worthy of its number 1 Rating!

My husband and I had so much fun on this tour. We were a little worried the morning of this tour as we woke up to a pretty cold day and not expected to get much warmer. We decided to brave it though and boy are we glad we did. Captain Howie is such a blast and was so helpful in helping us find treasures on the beach. If it wasn't for him I probably would have never found a shark's tooth. Morris Island is awesome, totally uninhabitated and isolated and shells everywhere on the beach. I found three perfect sand dollars which is amazing in itself as in my 56 years I have only once before found one. If in the Charleston area do not miss this tour! Captain Howie will even pick you up in the downtown area for only $15 extra. That was so worth it! Thanks Captain Howie for the fun time. Hope you enjoyed your Yuengling!

Columbus, Ohio
“Just as advertised. A great time for our family.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Impressed that everything advertised on the website occurred. Nothing less. Well done!
Wouldnt hesitate to go again.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We took my mom for her birthday. She loved it. There were dolphins, history, shells and sharks teeth. We practically had Morris Island all to ourselves. Best captain ever. Good times for all.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Capts. Howie and Sean took us on a delightful trip through Charleston on the large pontoon boat! We had a group of 11 adults celebrating a milestone birthday and we all really enjoyed Howie's expertise and the sights of Charleston and Ft. Sumter! There were even dolphins!