“Friendly and Informative”

Charleston Sole Walking Tours
Ranked #14 of 235 Tours in Charleston
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi, my name is Brian Simms and I am a 10th generation Charlestonian. Our All About Charleston tour features the history, culture and architecture of the area. We will stroll the streets and alleyways of the "Holy City" while sharing stories along the way, covering overall Charleston history, the people who built this city and its trials and tribulations. There is a rich history and culture I would like to share and look forward to showing you the sights of our area, creating an experience you will remember for years to come!
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Brian was a gracious, informative and warm tour guide. He clearly works hard to have details available when needed. The walk was just fun and so worthwhile, and I am sure that the 20+ others on the tour would agree. It's like he is sharing his home with us. If you are going to do a walking tour in the French Quarter, walk with Brian.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

My husband and I greatly enjoyed touring beautiful Charleston with Brian. As fellow history buffs, we were appreciative of and impressed by his expertise in Charleston's history, architecture and gardens. He is a very pleasant person to spend time with, and his enthusiasm for his job is evident. We highly recommend Brian's tour.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

My family and I took a walking tour with Brian yesterday morning, and everyone really enjoyed the two hour tour. Brian is obviously very passionate and knowledgable about Charleston history. He had so many interesting stories and anecdotes to share - the two hours flew by! Highly recommended!

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife & I took the Sole walking tour 11/22/13. It was a beautiful walk back into history. Brian made it all come to life. Almost like it happened last week ! If your looking for an easy laid back & interesting day in beautiful Charleston . Please look Brian up. He gave us 100% if there was a rating higher than 5 star. We would of awarded it . Thx Brian
Howard & Chris

Reviewed November 21, 2013

After consulting the Google we have decided to take the tour with Brian and we were lucky. He is very knowledgeable about Charlestons history and brings it all in a very pleasant way.
The two hours tour past quickly, we were touring in fact 15 minutes more. Well done Brian.