“LOVE, LOVE LOVE”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Been here several times. We love it every time and couldn't wait to take our friends. Everything was great as always and LOVE the frozen Driver w/ Gran Marnier. Food is always very fresh and tasty. Atmosphere is always so much fun.

Schanen S, Operations Liaison at Taco Boy, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thanks for your enthusiastic positive review! We are so glad you enjoy bringing your friends here.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I was a little worried as we approached the restaurant which is in an area where you would not expect to find a nice restaurant. It was great to learn that restaurant setting is like an oasis. The large parking lot should have been a clue. You enter into an area with a very large bar (I would like to go back some evening to enjoy this part of Taco Boy). We went past the bar and sat in a very large courtyard with lots of atmosphere. There was a great selection of tacos. My party of four each tried something different, and no one was disappointed. Everyone should be able to find something that they like.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The food is amazing! Highly recommend you try the street corn! Also get a side of the house hot sauce but you only need a little! The service was great and atmosphere was fun. Waitress was very helpful and had great suggestions for us! Plan to go every time we visit Charleston from now on!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

My family and I have eaten at taco boy several times over the past couple of years. I have always enjoyed my meal here. They have a great outdoor dining area, very festive, and some shaded areas if its a hot day. Staff is friendly and attentive. Guacamole is delicious. Wide variety of tacos to choose from, and all that I've tried are fantastic. They also make their own pineapple infused tequila, which is great in a margarita. I don't live near charleston, but every time I visit I make a point of going to taco boy!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Food is very good....especially the street corn and carne asada. Being seated at 3:00pm in March made the hour it took to get our food quite irritating. Our server was attentive but after scarfing down the food and trying to flag down the server we didn't get out of there until 4:52pm.

The environment is very fun...and loud. Overall the food is great but the time from order to receiving food is unacceptable...for a saturday afternoon...in March.

1  Thank Lezlee320