“Love this place!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
“Love this place!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I always make a visit to this restaurant during my stay because not only is the food delicious but I love the atmosphere and especially the rooftop lounge overlooking the market! Its a must see especially at night!

Pottsboro, Texas
“Delicious Greek burger and the BEST shrimp tacos, EVER!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My husband and I spent 5 days in Charleston for a business trip and took in some restaurants and sites for entertainment. I absolutely loved the setting of Henry's. The antiques and vintage decor was class at it's finest. The bartenders were extremely attentive. I didn't know what I was in the mood for and asked a few questions of my likes and dislikes and whipped me up a wonderful cocktail! They were very friendly making sure to tell us all about the best sites to visit and the "must sees" of Charleston. We ordered their spinach and artichoke dip with our drinks for a snack. Truly was the best spinach dip I've ever had! We had dinner plans next door at the Anson but we wanted to stay here! The service, food and friendliness made us come back the next day for lunch. Yes, even with all the other choices in town. My husband had the SHRIMP tacos and I had the Greek burger. They both were amazingly delicious, especially the shrimp tacos. I am extremely surprised by the negative reviews on here. I am so shocked this place isn't in Charleston's top places to eat at. We ended up coming here every day that we were in town. MaKayla was the best and most attentive thorough server in Charleston and we ate out 3 times a day for the week. I love old and historic! The bartender knew all the history of Henry's that's approaching it's 100 years of existing soon! So much amazing history here! All this and extremely reasonable pricing!

Folks, give this place a chance... for lunch its perfect and right in the heart of everything. Dinner is perfect for here because of the service and food but also the entertainment. You can walk upstairs to a rock band playing or go up another for a night club and a roof top bar to enjoy your company and cocktails. We'll always venture back to Henry's when we're in Charleston. Thanks for making us feel so welcome!

• Visited February 2013
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great rooftop atmosphere!!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Had lunch with some friends on the rooftop while visiting Charleston... It was a great atmosphere!! Loved the rooftop dining and the venture to get to the roof is pretty fun. The food was great and the server we had was great!! Wish I could remember her name to compliment her, but she was working the roof on Sunday, 2/24 during lunch. Thanks for a great experience!

Visited February 2013
LaPorte, Indiana
“Best shrimp tacos ever!!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stopped in Henrys for lunch and ate in the bar area. Had a nice view of the city market, with open windows. I had the shrimp tacos, and they were the best tacos I ever had. My wife had the pulled pork and it too was very good. Service was very good, and prices were reasonable.

• Visited February 2013
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Best She Crab anywhere!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This is a nice place to eat, best She Crab anywhere! We ate here just before heading home to Atlanta. They have a nice rooftop area for dining but it was a bit too cold in early February to eat there for dinner.

Visited February 2013