“Won-da-baa”

The Original Pub Tour of Charleston
Ranked #2 of 54 Nightlife in Charleston
More attraction details
Owner description: Check out our one-of-a-kind Original Pub & Brewery Tours of Charleston! Based upon similar beer tours in Europe, we have been featured in the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Wall Street Journal. The Pub Tour is a fun and unique tour, which includes visits to many historic pubs (some with rooftop views of the city), old taverns frequented by pirates, breweries haunted by ghosts, and a large dose of Charleston's history. Our exclusive Brewery Tours highlight Charleston's local craft beer scene and are a great way to sample a variety of local brews while hearing the fascinating story behind Charleston beer, with a behind-the-scenes glimpse of several local breweries. The Original Pub & Brewery Tours are definitely the most exciting way to experience the city and everything LOCAL! We often sell out quickly so we recommend making reservations in advance. We accommodate groups of all sizes and will customize any group/event tours to your specific needs. Cheers!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I'm from SC and visit Charleston often. I have taken many different tours here and this is the best. I recommend this tour to all "merry drinkers" visiting this fair State.

1  Thank Steve N
"breweries"
"tommy"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Dan was amazing!' We had a private tour and it was a great mix of history and fun. I would definitely recommend this to groups.

2  Thank jamilrosen
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We took a tour with Kyle at 7pm. This was the last tour of the night and it was just my wife and I on the tour. Kyle took us all over the place and we had a great time. Our 2 hour tour lasted 5 hours and spanned many different bars. I recommend this tour to anyone looking to have a good time and do a little drinking.

1  Thank obxcop
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I went on the Pub tour with my family and had a blast! Our tour guide Daniel was great! He showed us nice bars in Charleston and was very informative with the history behind each one.

3  Thank Amber W