No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Macaulay Museum of Dental History
Reviewed May 11, 2010

Didn't really know what to expect, so definately caught a little of guard. From the outside, I was shocked by how small the museum was but pleasantly surprised at all it had to offer. I am in the dental profession and really appreciated the history and the artifacts that they had on display. The only down fall was although the lady was full of information, I wished I could have visited the museum on my own so I didn't feel rushed. I could have stayed for hours looking at each little thing but I felt as if I was keeping her. The library just outside the museum also had great historical pieces. My husband enjoyed it but definately being in the dental field would make you appreciate the history even more.