Book In Advance
Tours from Sandlapper Water Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sandlapper Water Tours
from $40.00
from $40.00
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews sunset cruise nature tour morris island ghost stories harbor tour ed macy crab trap captain mike ghost boat charleston harbor boat ride haunted tour saw dolphins great tour shark teeth unique experience highly recommend this tour
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

This was a leisurely sunset cruise around the harbor for two hours. I made reservations the same day. Staff were professional and friendly, and clear about what would happen on the cruise (drinks for sale, complimentary cheese and crackers, not a nature tour). On the tour, the captain and mate were professional and informative, and the music was great. There was lots of opportunity to move around the boat and see the sights. The sunset was beautiful. I definitely got my money’s worth. This is a motorized ship but one of the smaller tour boats, which I preferred. Definitely worth repeating should I return to Charleston.

Date of experience: July 2018
Boykin123, Owner at Sandlapper Water Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad y'all enjoyed the cruise! We hope you enjoyed your stay in Charleston!

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had such an amazing time on the Sunset Cruise. It was one of the best things we did on our trip. I highly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: July 2018
Boykin123, Owner at Sandlapper Water Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review the tour. We are glad y'all enjoyed it! We are hoping to see you again in the future!

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time. Alee and Capt. Murray were great. I highly recommend this tour. We were traveling with adults and children ranging from five to fourteen years of age.

Date of experience: July 2018
Boykin123, Owner at Sandlapper Water Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

We are so happy you enjoyed the tour! It's great for all ages! We hope to see again in the future!

Reviewed July 24, 2018

This was an unique experience - taking a nighttime harbor cruise. The tour lasts over an hour filled with stories of ghosts and pirates. The boat has drinks and snacks for purchase. The whole thing was fun and informative.

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you for taking the time for reviewing our tour! It is a unique experience. We are happy that y'all enjoyed it. Thanks for coming out with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I did the sunset cruise and I'm so glad we did. We had a great time :). The views were beautiful, the crew was fun and knowledgable, and it wasn't rushed or crowded at all. Well worth every penny, so if you're considering it, go for it!

Date of experience: July 2018
Boykin123, Owner at Sandlapper Water Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy that y'all enjoyed yourselfs! We hope to see you again in the future!