Book In Advance
Tours from Sandlapper Water Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sandlapper Water Tours
from $40.00
from $40.00
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews sunset cruise nature tour morris island ghost stories harbor tour ed macy crab trap captain mike ghost boat charleston harbor boat ride haunted tour saw dolphins great tour shark teeth unique experience highly recommend this tour
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Awesome time. Thunderstorms in the forecast made a gorgeous backdrop. Watched the sun set behind the clouds.

Date of experience: July 2018
Boykin123, Owner at Sandlapper Water Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to time to write a review. We are happy you enjoyed the cruise! Thanks for coming out with us.

Captain Bryan
Sandlapper Water Tours

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Our family of five had a wonderful time. Captain Jerry and Alley were awesome. Alley was so very knowledgeable, she seemed so passionate about what she does. She helped my daughters find sea glass and sharks teeth and they just loved walking the beach with her. The only thing that would have made the trip better was a bit more time on Morris Island and maybe a quick look at the lighthouse. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone and give it 5 stars.

Date of experience: July 2018
Boykin123, Owner at Sandlapper Water Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad y'all had a great time and found to find some shark's teeth! Thanks for coming out with us! We hope to see y'all again in the future!

Captain Bryan Collins

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had a blast. I would highly recommend Sandlapper tours to anyone who is wanting a good tour of the Charleston Harbor. The staff was friendly, funny and I felt very secure with them. I look forward to doing this again with them next year.

Date of experience: July 2018
Boykin123, Owner at Sandlapper Water Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thanks for coming out with us! I'm happy y'all enjoyed it! We look forward to taking y'all back out next year!

Captain Bryan

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This trip provided all that it said it would. It is a wonderful trip of fireworks and great food . I would recommend it to everyone .

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you very much! We are very happy y'all enjoyed I! Thanks for coming out and celebrating with us!

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

The cruise was very relaxing and enjoyable. The Captain and the Narrator were very knowledgeable and friendly. We would definitely do it again.

Date of experience: July 2018
Boykin123, Owner at Sandlapper Water Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Thank you for coming out with us! We are glad you enjoyed it! We hope to see you again in the future!

Captain Bryan Collins