“AWESOME WEKEND”

Fin Stalker Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Inshore and offshore fishing charters in Historic Charleston, South Carolina. Offering 1/2, 3/4, and Full Day excursions. Also inquire about our Senset and Dolphin Cruises.
jackson
“AWESOME WEKEND”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

If you want the best experience inshore fishing in charleston Capt. Chris Chavis is the one to
go to. My son and I had a great weekend catching reds and trout. Chris put us on the fish for
sure. Can't wait to book another trip with him.

Visited October 2013

“Great time and great fishing!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

We chose Finstalker Charters because of the reviews and we made a great choice! Capt. Chris Chavis got us on the Redfish within 10 mins from leaving the dock! His knowledge of the area and years of experience kept us busy all day! After the tide came in, we switched right into trout fishing and we didn't even have time for lunch. The worst part of the day was when it was over. Finstalker Charters is a class act operation and you will not be disappointed! Thanks Chris!

Visited April 2013
Rockwell, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Experience!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

My dad and I were looking to do some fishing while we were on vacation and Chris knew just where to take us. Our lines we barely in the water when we struck fish and we were catching fish the whole time we were out. He is a knowledgeable and fun guide who takes excellent care of his clients. We are looking forward to our next fishing trip with Chris!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank KJThomas10
Chapin, South Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome day of fishing”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great day of fishing with Fin Stalker Charters. Weather was cold be we caught enough trout to feed an army. We landed nearly 100 trout in less than 4 hours, it was non stop action.
Thanks Fin Stalker

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Scott T
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Chris Chavis is an expert at finding and catching BIG red fish!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have lived in Charleston for 40 years. I thought i had seen it all.....I grew up living on a creek fishing, crabbing and shrimping but have never caught big fish until I went fishing with Chris Chavis. I have always heard he is the best and he definitely proved that. He took us to different spots to fish telling us all about the area. It was a great time and I want to go again soon. When I have out of town visitors this is going to be on the agenda. This fishing trip was very memorable and can't be done everywhere. Thanks Chris for such a great time.

Visited August 2012