“Awesome day of fishing”

Fin Stalker Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Inshore and offshore fishing charters in Historic Charleston, South Carolina. Offering 1/2, 3/4, and Full Day excursions. Also inquire about our Senset and Dolphin Cruises.
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great day of fishing with Fin Stalker Charters. Weather was cold be we caught enough trout to feed an army. We landed nearly 100 trout in less than 4 hours, it was non stop action.
Thanks Fin Stalker

1  Thank Scott T

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have lived in Charleston for 40 years. I thought i had seen it all.....I grew up living on a creek fishing, crabbing and shrimping but have never caught big fish until I went fishing with Chris Chavis. I have always heard he is the best and he definitely proved that. He took us to different spots to fish telling us all about the area. It was a great time and I want to go again soon. When I have out of town visitors this is going to be on the agenda. This fishing trip was very memorable and can't be done everywhere. Thanks Chris for such a great time.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Great time, great fishing. Chris Chavis does an excellent taking care of his clients!!

Reviewed January 16, 2012

My son and i spent two days fishing with Chris. He is knowledgable and a pleasure to spend the a couple of days with. We caught many redfish and learned a great deal about the area. We plan to return as soon as we can!!

1  Thank AWS_12
Reviewed January 10, 2012

My wife and I went redfishing with Chris on New Year's Eve. Chris put us right on the fish and he was a pleasure to fish with. We will definitely look him up next time we are in the area.