“Good for a quick lunch”

Dining options: Late Night
Asheville, North Carolina
“Good for a quick lunch”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This is a good place for a quick bite to eat, fairly typical of fast tex-mex. The service was friendly and the prices are good.

Visited January 2014

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Cool Spot!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stopped in here on a really cold night last week for a drink. The margaritas were really good - strong - even though I really wanted a frozen one, but the blender wasn't working : (- but attentive and friendly bartender...housed in an old building right on King Street, it has a cool vibe and I love the name of the place! While we were there, it wasn't very busy, but as we started to leave, people started coming in! The menu looked really good, so I will go back for something to eat!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank edenl
Brooklyn
“A fun collegiate no fuss atmosphere with great shrimp tacos.”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Walked in for dinner late Saturday night and were seated and served in ten minutes with some very reasonably priced, basic mexican fair. My wife loved the the shrimp tacos.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank vnBrooklyn
North Carolina
“Good Nachos”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Stopped in for lunch and enjoyed nachos with steak. Portions are large and prices are reasonable. Decor is funky and unique. We were seated on the enclosed patio which has tv's for entertainment and is pet friendly.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank love2bncharleston
Kansas City, Missouri
“Good, quick lunch”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

My husband and I had lunch here after a wonderful trip to the Charleston Museum. Juanita's is in an old building with a slightly funky atmosphere; we were the oldest people there! It was an unusually balmy day in December so we sat out in the sheltered area in back; beyond that there were a few tables completely open to the air. Background music was 1950s rock- perfect.

The service was fast, the waitress was friendly and the food was good. I had the shrimp burrito; my first time with a shrimp burrito and next time I'll probably try a more traditional filling. Shrimp has such a mild flavor that the rest of the burrito filling overwhelms it. (Probably didn't help that I slathered it with Original Charleston Hot Sauce from their extensive supply of hot sauces. Actually, the hot sauce was just right- firy, but didn't kill the taste of the meal.) My husband had 2 chicken tacos, which he enjoyed. As someone noted, there were no complimentary chips and salsa, but we try to avid chips anyway because of the fat content. Good place, and we'd go again.

• Visited December 2013