“best pork chop ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is by far the best restaurant in Charleston. The pork chop might possibly be the best porck chop you will ever have in your life!

1  Thank KevinP3333

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The selection and preparation of Italian food is very good. friendly staff. Location is not easy for parking and restaurant is small. it was very noisy night we were there (on weekend). Would try on weeknight

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Fresh made pasta daily, innovative use of Tuscan methods with local ingredients, and vibrant flavors throughout. Also worth mentioning is the unique Italian regional wine list offered. It can get noisy on the weekends, so I suggest eating there during the week. Reservations highly recommended.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Just my personal opinion here

Probably my 6st visit. High marks on Gnudi , but no food , no matter how good can be over come for bad customer service, not when you drop $ 150 bucks for 2, without tip, which none was left.

Couple this with an experience of eating inside of a Jet engine , just makes for a not so enjoyable evening. I kick myself for going back here all these times , saying they will put up some sound absorbing tile or something.

So things must be bad for me to write a poor review if you look at my history

Service awlful, literally harassed by waiter to order food must have asked us 5 times in leading way .

I will be back to get your order. Ok i am ready for the order now he would say

All this while we made it clear we wanted to talk and enjoy appetizer first , which we had not received for an unusually long time. He kept coming, coming, coming. VERY VERY ignoring

I am certainly not accustomed to have a bill dropped in front of me and not even a thank you for coming and dining with us.

Seriously dude, I can see why you lost job selling wine, in wasn't due to down economy though. Think you should rethink that story. In a down economy people drink more don't they ?

Finally , as said , I like the food

But unless you bring your Bose headset or are Malchus , your ears will ring for days, you will lose your voice from screaming to guest you are with. On positive note , you could here some nice talk and juicy gossip from your neighbors sitting right next to you as they are yelling too, over deafening noise.

Too many great places in CHS to deal with this

3  Thank Joe M
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Good homemade pasta. Not very pricey, Good service and pleasant atomoshere. Poor parking however, get there early to get a space!!!