“Too many Choices!”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Columbia, South Carolina
“Too many Choices!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I probably took me 20 minutes walking around and trying to figure out what I wanted - everything looked so delicious! I ended up ordering a duck sandwich (I don't remember the exact name of the sandwich) and it was plenty big for lunch and was delicious! Duck can either be great or greasy and gross, but this was definitely on the delicious end of the spectrum. They also have lots of interesting bottled drinks to choose from and I needed up getting Orangina, which made me reminisce back to my trip to Paris. I would definitely go again next time I'm in Charleston.

maryland
“slightly downhill from this time last year”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I come to Charleston every year to visit my best friend. This is the second time I have been to C&B. We had lunch from their deli counter. It is still pretty good, food wise, but the cafe seemed much dirtier than last time I was there. Giant cookies sitting uncovered behind the register in plastic crappy looking bins intended for raw veges. Labeled "green beans." The tables were not clean at all, (had to flag someone down,) and the young kids (staff) were not paying attention to much of anything besides yapping to each other. The grown up behind the deli counter was excellent though. An older woman. She was professional at least. The food is still good and I would go again, but if you read this Mr/Mrs Manager, I highly recommend you square your employees away. They are not taking care of business. If I go back next year and it's a mess again like it was last week, it will likely be my last visit. I don't care how good the kale salad is.

• Visited April 2013
West Milford, New Jersey
“Delicious, great service!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Love to walk in The Market when visiting Charleston and was pleasantly suprised to find another Caviar & Bananas located in one of my favorite shopping areas. The food is delicious, freshly made, unique and the best service (thanks Patrick!). Always a delight when the food healthy besides. I so enjoyed the best chai tea latte! They brew this special without adding extra sweetners or too many spices ... heavenly!

Hollywood, Maryland
“Great options!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Lovely, well appointed gourmet shop and cafe. Stations for breakfast/coffee items, deli counter, salad and sushi made-to-order counter and a sandwich/cheese counter. Many premade items available for those that need to grab and go. I ordered a Cheese Toastie which was wonderful. While waiting I investigated the impressive salts offered from around the world...a mini museum for foodies!

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Massive selection”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This is a fun, interesting place to go if you're looking for something different for lunch, but be careful not to get overloaded because there is just so much there! I remember being super-overwhelmed the first time I went in and being glad that I was there with people who had been before and knew what they were doing! There's a deli section to buy different salads, pastas, etc., and you pay for those things by the pound. There's a sushi section, a coffee counter, and a sandwich counter. As far as sandwiches go, you place your order, get a yellow ticket, go choose any other drinks or sides you want, and you take your stuff and the yellow ticket to the counter and pay. Then you wait for them to call your name to pick up your freshly made sandwich (maybe you didn't need a play by play, but these types of things tend to stress me out sometimes!). I got their four cheese panini, which is like a grown up grilled cheese, and boy was it rich! They have a drink selection that is huge. They also have candy and other items for sale as well. We had a great lunch; my only regret is that we were not around for happy hour between 4 and 7 because the happy hour food menu looked awesome!