“Family friendly”
Review of Market Square

Market Square
Ranked #37 of 245 things to do in Charleston
More attraction details
Owner description: An outdoor flea market, great for browsing.
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Fun to shop at the flea market. We also took a horse and buggy tour. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Restaurants tours of the homes were also kid friendly.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Crowded!!!!!!!!!!!! not like it used to be more like walking in a mall (?)...found nothing really unique about it or it's vendors was rather disappointed. I hadn't been there in awhile, and just found it now to be too commercial.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Market is much larger than I remember. For a man like me it is pandemonium as you move through very crowed aisles. It you are looking for bargains I question if you will find anything, however, I meekly followed my wife as she stopped at each vendor. Thankfully we moved to the end which almost ended at the cruise terminal pier. How convenient.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This was a great place to shop, but I recommend going right when it opens; otherwise, it gets very crowded.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Great local finds at Market Square in Charleston! Visit if you are in the downtown Charleston area.
Many local foods, art, pottery,, ornaments...something for everyone. If you are a shopper will love it!