My family and I stayed there August 2013. We have three kids and usually these boutique type hotels aren't all that kid friendly. Not the Wentworth. The staff there indulged my children's every whim. The hotel is so rich in history and architecture, it would be worth visiting even if the service wasn't good. But the service is great. For me, the most memorable part was when we had breakfast each morning, the waitress, while helping another table with their order, would over hear one of my kids asking me or something and she would come back with it without us even asking her. She was amazing. And she had such a bright and happy demeanor it was always a great way to start the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wentworth Mansion® is, quite simply, one of the world's finest and most unique inns. A 21-room tribute to Charleston grandeur, The Wentworth Mansion is a historic downtown Charleston inn that exemplifies splendor with Italian crystal chandeliers, hand-carved marble fireplaces, gracious hospitality, luxurious amenities - all just steps from award-winning dining, art, history, and shopping.True to its original role as a private residence, The Wentworth Mansion embraces guests with a warm, intuitive service that is comfort itself. Like the greatest family traditions, it preserves its original intrigue and ensures that each guest is not a mere witness to the magic, but integral to it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wentworth Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wentworth Mansion Charleston
- Wentworth Mansion Hotel Charleston