“Jam packed fun all in 1 hour!!!”

Thriller Charleston - High Speed Tour Boat
More attraction details
Owner description: Thriller is rocking the boat with a 1 hour and approximately 30 mile tour. See the sites of Charleston along with 5 forts and 2 lighthouses while on your way to an up close view of Morris Island Lighthouse. Live narration and rock tunes on a 43-passenger hi-speed power catamaran will surely put a smile on your face.
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Jam packed fun all in 1 hour!!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My family and I took the hour boat ride Labor Day weekend, I still smile when I think of it. The staff were amazing. The high speed big yellow boat was very cool looking and comfortable. The loud rock music and the "donuts" in the water the Captain did were the most fun. I also liked how they stopped and pointed out important sites in the area, ( forts , light houses, bridges, etc) was nice to have both the thrill of this boat ride as well as some history thrown in. I would do this ride each and every time I came back, Well worth the cost, it was very THRILLING! I highly recommend. I was a bit nervous as I dont have the best back, but the ride was very smooth, and we were out on a windy day we were told. no jerking or flopping around while in the boat. Definitly do it while you are there.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Kriste27

Lomira, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great for the whole family!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had a great time! It's the perfect mix of thrill and education. The kids had a blast and the music was great.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mel3412
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“A MUST DO!!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Barbara and Trip were amazing tour guides. I was wondering if we would really get any good history of Charleston but all was put to rest...they do it in a fun non boring way and the boat ride was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL GET WET but that is part of the fun . Families, couples friends business solo whoever...ALL SHOULD partake and I will be recommending this to everyone!!!!!! Thank You guys!!!!!!

Tony and Bobbie Jo Sholler

Visited August 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Having been to Charleston many times in my youth and adulthood, it's hard to get past the Yorktown and Market. BUT, trying this out was one of the best times I have had in Charleston! The guides were a lot of fun and definitely people you could hang out with and enjoy the afternoon even without the boat ride. Add rocking music, speed, water, a little history lesson (things I have never heard on another tour), and other tourists (our tour had ages 9 to 70) and you have a great time. Don't let it fool you though, it starts out slow but then the captain takes you for a really fast paced exciting ride. Grab a friend, love, parent, child, co-worker or just go by yourself.... but GO!

Visited August 2013
North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“It's a Blast!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had a blast on Thriller! It's great for all ages, just in my family we had ages from 6 to 67. Don't go expecting a leisurely ride and also be prepared to get wet, especially if your in the back. Rockin' music, historical but not boring, the driver and tour guide were awesome! I can't wait until next summer, I want to do it again!

Visited July 2013