“What fun!”

Thriller Charleston - High Speed Tour Boat
More attraction details
Owner description: Thriller is rocking the boat with a 1 hour and approximately 30 mile tour. See the sites of Charleston along with 5 forts and 2 lighthouses while on your way to an up close view of Morris Island Lighthouse. Live narration and rock tunes on a 43-passenger hi-speed power catamaran will surely put a smile on your face.
South Plainfield, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What fun!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is so much fun. Be prepared to get wet but it is worth it. The price is good and affordable for a family. This is the 2nd time we done it. Learning about Charleston is a bonus. The music is great. I would highly recommend it!

Visited August 2012

Trenton, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What a blast!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was the highlight of our trip to Charleston. Not only did we get a nice history tour of the coastline, lighthouse and forts, we had a thrilling speed ride out into the ocean. Got a little wet but it was such fun! Would recommend for sure. The price is right and the owners are great!

New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fun way to get a tour of Charleston!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

What a deal for $35! Many educational stops and sights you will not see on land. The only thing that should be included is a list of all the things the guide talked about at the end of the tour. Here is my vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5jwL07zjMQ&feature=youtu.be

Fenton, Missouri
“Great ride”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Had a great time. The sights were wonderful and it's the best way to see some of the sights, like the lighthouse. We sat in the back row but didn't get real wet. The waters were calm that day. My grandson got wet but he was on the end. We could hear everything they were saying. Don't know what others were talking about when they said they couldn't hear. The music was great also. We visit Charleston every summer and had wanted to do this. Glad we did and we will do it again when we return next summer. Thank you for a wonderful ride.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome...Worth every penny! $35 Adults $25 Chidren over 3-12(Children under 3 cannot ride)”
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

This was an awesome ride! My family so enjoyed this better than any tour that we've ever done while at Isle Of Palm. Just go with an open mind & know that you ARE going to get wet! We all wore our swim suits and took extra shirts & towels for after. And when I say wet, I mean really wet!!! My boys (10 & 15) sat in the very back seat but my husband & I sat on the front seat and still got very wet. Probably the only half safe seat would be the inside of the two front seats. If your in the back seats, just go ahead & wear goggles. lol You may feel like you look silly but when the ride is over, everyone will realize your the smart one. I took a thick towel & held it up at times and make sure to wear sunglasses. A hat will not stay on your head during the ride, so do even bother. It goes very fast at times & you will bounce/skip across the water. So if your elderly, have a bad back or pregnant... Dont ride! As long as you go knowing all this and still want to ride... You will love it!
(young children 4-5 may get scared)

1 Thank havacis4u