“Great food, awesome service by Deborah”
Review of Toast Restaurant

Toast Restaurant
Ranked #119 of 971 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Toast was the perfect way to start our day in Charleston. Eggs Benedict and the yogurt parfait really hit the spot and Deborah not only provided outstanding service but she made the experience more like eating with a good friend.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,703)

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Husband and I spent the first night on our honeymoon in Charleston and read good things about Toast and had to try it out for lunch the following day...we were NOT disapppointed!! Would and have recommended it to many!! Their Sammie is awesome!!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Had the best breakfast and the most efficient and fun waitress (MARY) when my sisters, cousin and I had our memorable breakfast here. There was a line outside the door and we were starving. We were told that it would be a 20 minute wait and that's what it was on the nose. Without question, it was certainly worth the. Our orders were taken, and our coffee and juice arrived less than 5 minutes from the time we were seated. My omelet was delicious and was made exactly the way I requested. We all loved our meals and appreciated the tremendous service. Even Toast's General Manager (SHARON) chatted with us and made us laugh. (Think she was drawn to us because of our New York accents). This is certainly a place we will go to again on our next trip to Charleston --- which couldn't be soon enough.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Went in for breakfast and Mary our server was extremely helpful. She gave us suggestions on local attractions to see. I would recommend seeking her out great waitress and good spirit

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We came down from NC to Charleston and tried Toast on a whim, and it was excellent! We had a short wait, and then we were seated with an amazing server named Mary. She had me hooked right away She asked Mary what was in the Werther's Original latte, and after Mary shared the ingredients she added, "Plus I make it with a lot of love."

The food was fast and delicious. Mary was topping off my coffee and water before I knew it was low. Very attentive to our table. This was our favorite meal on the whole 3 day trip (and ironically the least expensive.)

Don't hesitate. Go eat at Toast!