“Ask for Deborah”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Toast Restaurant

Toast Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 898 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stuart, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ask for Deborah”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Food amazing as always and service was great! everyone is friendly and helpful. We will be back.. Probably tomorrow

Orangeburg, South Carolina
“Excellent service/FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

My husband and I were on a weekend trip and decided to eat breakfast here. So glad we did. The service was outstanding and our waitress, Beth T., was absolutely amazing. The food was so fresh and so good. I had the Corned Beef Hash and swiss omelet which I highly recommend. The amount of food you get for the money is wonderful. The biscuits were so light and fluffy and huge and the gravy was so Yummy. I recommend if you are ever in the area stop in and eat. You wont be sorry!!!!!

Cincinnati
“The best breakfast in Charleston”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

We visit our daughter and family in Charleston 4-5 times a year. This last trip my wife and I spent some alone time downtown so we stopped in Toast for a late breakfast.

This was our first time at Toast and it was an exceptional experience. Great food, great waiter (Miles) and best of all the most cordial general manager (David) we have had the pleasure to meet.

It was Halloween so they were all dressed up which made it a fun time. But the key to our exceptional meal was David and Miles. We eat out a lot in Charleston and in fact we had an very expensive dinner at a downtown restaurant that night. I have to say that our Toast breakfast was the best dining experience we have had in a long time.

Most restaurants you get the fly by nod from the GM and after 30 seconds they are off to the next table. David actually talked to us and we could tell that he was generally concerned about us and he wanted to make sure we had a great meal and experience at Toast.

Hats off to David and Miles, they have gained long term clients who will return every time we are in Charleston. Thanks for making breakfast the highlight of our day.

• Visited October 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Sunday Goodby to Charleston, SC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

After eating our way through this wonderful old city we were going to have one last meal in the old city and then head home
After having asked around all weekend, several breakfast places had made it on our short list for possible last eating experiences in Charleston.

We had walked around the city quite a lot over our weekend visit and had pass this interesting place a couple of times and it was always full and the people all looked to be happy. So since it was located right on our departure route we chose the "Toast" to fill our already well expanded bellies in preparation for a 6 hour return trip home.

The early Sunday morning patrons had already filled the place in minuets of it opening the doors. We had a short 5 min. wait and then where seated in a spacious both by a lady in a rather outlandish hat.

Looking around it be came apparent that she was not the only person with a taste for crazy head wear. It seems that Sunday is hat day for the staff and they had quite an assortment of them on display.

The menu was well rounded and reasonably priced. Our waitress Deborah was good humored and put up with my strange sense of humor.

My wife and son all enjoyed the meal as did I, and we had a wonderful last dinning experience in Charleston.

The "Toast" is well worth your time to spend an hour or so eating and relaxing before a hectic pace takes over your day.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Connie is Phenomenal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came for lunch for our anniversary. I had the salmon spinach salad and he had the chicken salad sandwich,both were amazing. What made our visit the best was Connie,she was such a joy. We laughed and laughed and we couldn't stop talking about our experience all day! I can't wait to go back and visit with the Toast family again!!!!!