“love, love, love toast”

Toast Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 933 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This is our second & third visit to toast. The service is fabulous, the food is amazing..... Our group loved our servers- Matthew for our lunch and Mary for our brunch the following day. Yes, it was that damn good - we couldn't go just once when in town!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Toast Restaurant

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We were in Charleston NC & ate at the Toast. Mary was our waitress and she was great & the food was great.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Toast is on Meeting St close to the Market Street area. A small bar and a few table and booths. The booths were wooden slatted, not the most comfortable. The waiter was helpful with wine selections to go with the Low country crab cake and sweet potato fries with a cinnamon topping. Pecan encrusted chicken breast came with sweet potato fries and cole slaw. Overall the meal was good, but average. The price was reasonable which was a nice change from the prices at some of the other local establishments.

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

They have some of the best customer service, but the kitchen staff is incompetent. I ordered a Cobb salad with no tomatoes. the first time it came out with tomatoes. When I took it back the staff apologized and re-submitted the order. The second time my salad it came out you could tell that they just picked the tomatoes off. After getting home I noticed said there were tomatoes under the lettuce and eggshells in the salad.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I ate here with my coworkers for the first time this week. The corned beef was amazing as well as the biscuits and gravy my friend shared with me. The atmosphere was friendly with kids drawings covering the walls and the restrooms were spotless. Our server Faith was great. The coffee and mimosas were full the whole time and the food was hot and delicious. We've found our new meeting place.