“Great Breakfast”

Toast Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 933 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We went for a late breakfast and left full. Toast is the home of the bottomless mimosa which I took advantage of. Everything we ordered was delicious.The service was good, the interior was basic. I highly recommend Toast.

There are newer reviews for Toast Restaurant

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Mary was our server and she couldn't have made us feel more welcome! Love the Southern hospitality. "Toast" had amazing Shrimp and Grits along with fried gree tomatoes. Bottomless mimosa's are offered on the menu for just $10 per person. They didn't take reservations, but it was worth the 20 minute wait and worth every penney we paid. Very reasonable prices, great food, amazing service.

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I would have easily given all 5s except for the fact there were a few tiny pieces of shell in my crab cake Sammie. Otherwise this was a fantastic place. I think it has the best corn bread I've ever had in my life. The desserts were phenomenal (red velvet cupcake, carrot cake, and turtle cheesecake). It's very laid back and a sweatshirt and jeans were OK. I would definitely come back again!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Don't ask questions... just go there for breakfast. Trust me!
And also... get the specialty French Toast. It's great!

1  Thank PalmettoAndMoon
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Friendly staff, good breakfast, lunch and dinner with reasonable price. Breakfast is under $10 dollars. Great Salads are under $10 dollars as well.

1  Thank FL_GA_Traveler