“Quick, fun stop” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Toast Restaurant

Toast Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 895 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Quick, fun stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

Everybody raves about Toast for breakfast, as the lines at brunch time will attest. I went for early dinner on a Friday night and ran into a raucous crowd for happy hour. The fried green tomatoes appetizer was delicious, maybe not the best ever but very good. I also had a salad. I particularly enjoyed the drink special which was called something like a hot apple pie. It was plenty strong and not too sweet, something rare in mixed drinks these days. I would definitely come back with my own raucous crowd one day.

Visited November 2012

Cheraw, South Carolina
“Our favorite place downtown! Breakfast all day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

I think we eat at Toast almost every time we come to Charleston. Just got done eating a delicious dinner here and we had breakfast because we had skipped it this morning! My husband and I shared the Surf n Turf (always one of our favorites here!) with the home fries and two pancakes. Everything was awesome as usual! Everyone is always friendly and welcoming! We will probably eat here again before we leave. We each also had drinks and our meal was $25. Thanks Toast!

Dayton, Ohio, USA
“Nice place, friendly service, bottomless mimosas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

We visited Charleston for our honeymoon and found that some friends had recommended brunch here. We found the service to be very friendly and relaxed - kinda homey for when you're away. The food was good and the coffees were great. I would have ordered the bottomless mimosas as many people around us did, but i felt that i had a long day ahead and should probably save myself for the evening.

If we visit Charleston again, i'm sure we will revisit this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
“Great Breakfast Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Bottomless mimosas are a must. Beth is a great server who knows a lot about both food and the city of Charleston.

Boone, North Carolina, United States
“I LOVE THIS PLACE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

I came here in October with some friends when staying at the Day's Inn and we absolutely loved it. The staff made us feel like family and were amazingly nice. Anything I wanted they did it. It was my 21st birthday and they gave me free mimosas and a free t-shirt. The staff was welcoming and amazing. Not to mention the food was DELISH. Mimosa deal also amazing. I wish I could come here every day.

• Visited October 2012