“Bottomless Mimosa!”

Toast Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 932 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Breakfast is casual delicious and worth the wait. We went with a big group prior to departing on a cruise. Our waitress was very courteous and new the menu well. We quickly decided on the bottomless mimosa and several menu items to share, so that we could taste them all. You will be full when you leave, but luckily Charleston is the perfect place to walk off your breakfast afterwards. Amazing food and worth a visit!

There are newer reviews for Toast Restaurant

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We ate here for lunch and were blown away. Not an overly fancy restaurant, but very clean and the food was tremendous. My wife had a fried green tomato BLT sandwich and the she-crab soup. I had the Eggs Meeting Street. both were more than we could eat and some of the best we have ever had. Toast dfinitely lives up to its reputation!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Wonderful breakfast at 'Toast'! Friendly, helpful staff. Emily was very informative as to suggestions for sites to see in and around Charleston. My husband had the crabcake/egg/fried green tomato breakfast--awesome! Get there early though, it get's packed later on in the morning.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

So I literally went there this morning and was so impressed I felt I needed to add a review. I went to Charleston to visit a friend. We were discussing breakfast options and everyone has told us about this great place "Toast." In the spirit of adventure we decided to give it a try. Best breakfast decision ever made! The food was fantastic! I had the Deluxe French toast which is "recommended" by the New York Times, well recommended does not even begin to cover it! The food was excellent and very reasonable. The service was fantastic as well! Deborah greeted us with a smile that never left her face, and made sure I never saw the bottom of my coffee cup! The food was fantastic, the atmosphere was wonderful, and the service was awesome! Had a great time and next trip to Charleston (which can't come soon enough) will include breakfast at toast!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Mary our server was amazing!! She kept out mimosa glasses full and took great care of us!! I would recommend this place for sure! The eggs Benny with the crab cake and fried green tomatoe was awesome!!