“Amazing Tour of Charleston” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Olde Towne Carriage Company - CLOSED

Olde Towne Carriage Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Come ride with the best. We offer one hour historic horse-drawn carriage tours hosted by one of our licensed tour guides. We also have several specialty carriages to make your event extra special. Call us today we'd love to be part of your trip to Charleston.
Oyster Bay, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing Tour of Charleston”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

When touring somewhere new having a knowledgeable guide is priceless. My husband and I had the best time, the guide was amazing with a great sense of humor and loads of history to share about the sights seen and Charleston overall.

Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hat Ladies Easter Carriage (Promenade) Ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Our guide was very knowledgeable, friendly and patient with us. A very pleasant experience. Ticket and waiting room pleasant also. Thank you Olde Towne for an enjoyable and fun time!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank sandlapper1
Atlanta GA
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was a little nervous after they called me on Tuesday to ask where I was for our 11 am tour and I said no it was for Wednesday (I was definite about it) so we got there early Wednesday just in case (we had gotten the groupon...though they never did respond to my email and it took a few times trying back to reach by phone) The tour was great! We did the battery tour which was the one I was hoping for. Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great way to see Charleston!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had a wonderful tour with Anne and Chief! It was informative and fun! Anne was delightful and so good to my kids. She was great at keeping them engaged in the stories. She was very knowledgeable and enthusiastically answered questions. Chief was a great horse who led us through a beautiful ride in Charleston. Highly recommend doing this on a visit!

Charlotte, NC
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Better get there early”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Reserved our spots and arrived on time, but they gave away our tickets. Granted we did not get there much before our scheduled time, but they didn't say get there early.

They were quite nasty when we got there.

Traffic was horrible and parking was worse.

So, no idea if the tour was any good, but the service stunk.