My husband, myself, our two kids and my in-laws from California and stayed at Harbourview Inn over New Year's weekend. We needed handicap accessible facilities for my father-in-law and help locating accessible restaurants, sightseeing, etc. The front desk, especially Jen, were extraordinarily helpful. They made many calls and gave excellent advice on where to go and what to see. They even helped us find a handicap accessible horse and carriage ride through Charleston. The handicap room was very spacious and we had plenty of room in the Penthouse suite. The view was gorgeous for watching the sunrise and a full-moon rise over the river. Breakfast was delivered to our room at exactly the time they said it would be. Many extra touches made it a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston